Friday, April 23, 2010

Please, stop biting your nails

dear you,
thanks for sitting next to me everyday
thanks for sharing your earphone
thanks for making my photo as your phone wallpaper
thanks for letting me write "ellya cantik" on your hand
thanks for letting me write "ellya cantik" as your profile
thanks for letting me punch your stomache everyday
also for letting me harm you just because i enjoy doing it :p

thanks for driving me anywhere i ask
thanks for teaching me about math and physic
thanks for giving me those stupid and sweet smiles
thanks for letting me kidnap your phone for couple of hours
thanks for teaching me how to play "going away to college" by guitar
also for forcing you to play baby - justin bieber on tap tap revenge

i love your scent, even it mixed with the smell of cigar & smoke
i love your hair, even its kinda messy
i love your tall body, even you cannot stand up straight
i love your thin foot, even there are too many mark on it
i love your smile, wheter you showing your teeth or not

one thing i'm asking you is just...
please,
stop biting your nails.

thank you,
i love you

No comments: