Saturday, March 6, 2010

Not so great Java Jazz Festival

Went for Java Jazz Festival 2010 last nigh with some friends.
Got a special experience.
My friend, which name is Rian was... what would I say? Collapsed? He felt extremely dizzy, then he lost his balance, and I got to take care of him. I pulled his left hand then took him outside the crowd of John Legend's concert.
Then, I went back in and I lost my euphoria of watching John Legend then I'm out for a drink. Java Jazz this year didn't work for me.

Then, another great thing happened. I lost my friend. So, I was searching all over the places which is so damn huge and I can't even call my friend. Indosat lost it's signal.

I prefer last year show.
I didn't enjoy the John Legend's concert.
Got home at quarter past 2.
Exhausted.
Fun in an awkward way.