Monday, March 1, 2010

Take me. Take me wherever but here.


Take me. Take me wherever but here.
Home for me now is just a place to sleep and to sorry-ing my self. Seeing that now I'm such a loser who doesn't have any thing to be proud of. Got nothing special to do. Feeling this laziness level to the maximum point. I even lazy just for take some food even I was hungry to death. Yes, that's how bad I am.

But outside home, I feel a huge amount of fun around my friends. Junior high school friends? I love to spend time talking about how our life was, and how our life will be. Senior high school friends? I love to spend time laughing about a guy, and making funny of him, he's such a laugh maker. Today, I just got home from Snow Bay, playing water with my senior high school friends, and it was such a great time. I'd kill myself if I don't have a chance to go with them.

I wish I'd be forever with them. I laughed, I screamed until I hurt my throat and now I'm talking like a witch. Such a pity effect but so what? I want to laugh and scream until I have no voice left. I love them, they're my laugh maker. And I don't have them inside my house. So, truth to be told I hate to staying at home without them.

Enough for today,
Gotta catch some sleep.

My march wish:
Going out with my friends everyday.
Playing with my friends everyday.
Do anything with my friends.
Na'ah whatever.

Btw, I just got my SLR Camera.
It's Nikon D3000 and my mom bought me another lense, it's Tamron AF 70-300.
Thank's Mom.
Thank's God.

(the photo above was taken by Muhammad Naufal Muflih, a friend of mine)

No comments: