Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Do I Like You, Mysterious Boy?

What does it feels to like someone?
Because I think, I like someone now.
And I don't know the best way to describe how I feel.

I haven't officially met him yet.
We do the chat thing through messenger.
I've seen him for couple times.
He also has seen me for couple times.

He's smart.
He's a young talented guy.
He has a weird sense of humor.
He's very thoughtful.
He's quite handsome (err.... let me say just good looking).
He's just exactly the guy I like.

Well boy, I'm not asking you to like me back.

>>I'm listening to HardRock FM >>I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

2 comments:

edvvina said...

Kalo dengerin lagu itu gak bisa berhenti ca. Doain aja cepet putus ca HUAHAHAHAHA

Febbi said...

Hahahaha bukan itu win. Beda lagi bocah-nya. Kalo itu........... ga direstuin sama Ella hehehehe. Tapi kalo mau putus ya alhamdulillah juga sih hahaha