Friday, May 1, 2009

My lovely Alwin drives a car

Go out to Kemang with Alwin and his friends. I really love today. All the laughs, and the atmosphere between me and Alwin. Far from fight so we just laugh all the time. Thank God we're not arguing again. I miss him, just too much until my stomach sick. When we arrived at my home, I hugged him very tight. But he didn't let me hug him too long. His friends were waiting in his car. Oh yeah, finally he drives a car. Another finally....

I wish that he could go to my home every weekend, so I have no time to miss him. Missing someone that you're really fall into is hurtful.

Today, we took some photos but they're in Rahma's cam. I really waiting for the taging ;-)

Lotsa smiles and laughs today
xoxo
Can't wait for the next meeting with Alwin. Huhuhu :'(

Sincerely,
Ellya

No comments: