Monday, May 4, 2009

Updates

Besok adalah ulangan biologi. Gue sekarang lagi asik-asiknya memandangi tulisan-tulisan di buku catatan mengenai Mollusca sampe Mammalia. Anjir, banyak banget. Gak cukup otak gue rasanya buat nampung semuanya. By the way, last Saturday I watched "Watchmen" which is regretful. The movie was awfull. Oh nothing I can explain more, it's just totally failed movie! And I feel dumb enough to watch it. It was disaster! Spent 35.000 rupiahs for nothing. I even cant wait the time to out from the cinema.

Last Sunday, I went to Senayan City (again, which Saturday I went there too). I bought three tee(s) from Giordano. SALE UP TO 50%. Yaaa.... Lumayan lah. I bought 3 for only 237.000 rupiahs. It wasn't 'only' actually. Hmm.... I'm in love with TUTTI FRUTTI! It's a frozen yoghurt but you can take it as much as you can, it came in 8 flavours. After you take the yoghurt, you equal it. It costs 1500 per 10 gr. And I got discount for 20% yipee! But I don't really like the toppings. They're all sucks.

I saw a pretty bag from enchantedos.multiply.com. It comes in purple and it's fringe! I'm lovin it. But the price is 205.000 rupiahs. I only got 400.000 rupiahs for this month from my mom, so I definitely can't afford it. Poor me. There're lots of things that I want to buy, but there's no money left. Poor me, again.

Alwin still haven't given me the birthday gift yet (my birthday is 7th April). I asked him to buy me a pair of sandals which I dont have. I only got lots of pump flats, I think I need sandals too. By the way, I ordered PVC legging from Misel (my senior high school friend). But she didn't come to school today because she was sick. Let's hope she's getting well and tomorrow she can come to school and bring that thing. Let's hope. By the way, my mom will pay for this legging. Ok mom? Since you haven't given me anything for last 4 months!

Huh, I'm so talk active rite now huh? I need to go back to biology stuff. Pray for me so I can do the test well tomorrow. I need a great score for this test. Oh God, help me. I'm counting on You.

Sincerely,
Ellya

No comments: