Sunday, April 5, 2009

I want lenovo idea pad!

Alwin gak keterima di UI katanya. I don't feel anything. I wasn't sorry for him, don't know why. I know that it isn't his future college. Hehehehe. By the way, last saturday night was great for me. Went to sency with Ellen, Frans, Dhimas. Then, met Nadia and Vania there. Ate sushi tei and also sour sally twice ;-) Took lots of photos at night (around 10 pm). Back to Ellen's home, actually we wanted to do some karaoke, but Ellen can't operate that karaoke stuffs, so we're just lying and sleeping. Until, Vania's mom came and picked us to home. Whoah, what a tired night. But awesome.

I texted alwin one long message (8 parts) and he read it when he open up his eyes at morning and he texted me back. I love you, win :-)
Alwin, hari jum'at aku ngerayain ulangtahun aku, kamu dateng ya jelek. Udah lama gak ketemu tau. Lama bangetttttttttt.

By the way, my birthday is coming. 7th April. Tuesday. Hmmmm, I'm waiting for the gifts! Hahahahaha kidding

No comments: