Friday, January 22, 2010

Queen on my world

Somehow, I lost what best friend means. Now I know is friends only. Not to say that all my friends aren’t nice, but I’m not dare enough to say that “He’s my best friend” or “She’s my best friend”. I lost that mean. I used to say those things, or maybe I used to had them, but now they’re seem invincible. I don’t want to say that they’re gone or what, but I just don’t see them as best friends. Friend is enough to describe what they are.

Well, I’m enjoying these times for myself. I’m totally enjoying this. I got nothing to worry about. It’s all about me and myself only. Sounds selfish maybe, but I don't want to give a damn about what people've been through. And I don't want them to give a damn about what I've been through. Sometimes, I ask for their opinion, but that's it. Nothing more. I want me in my world, I want me to be the only one person to take control in my own life.

It's all coming back to yourself only. You're the one who'll get through whatever world treats you, good or even bad. I'm so enough lay on somebody. I'm so enough being totally stupid back then who lay my hope, or even life on somebody. I really shouldn't did that. I was a total stupid human being.

This is a pointless post.
Got to write something better tomorrow.
See ya folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not your best friend anymore? kenapa ca? gue sedih banget baca post lo..... fyi, in my world ellya nuraisyah & keisha vania putri are my best friend (no matter what they think about me) i love you my best friend
-cassandra nadia arviani

Ellya Nuraisyah said...

I lost the bestfriend 's word mean. Bukannya gw gak nganggep lo lagi. I just lost the word. But I dont want to lose you. Sumpah banget. Love you too much nad :p