Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BYE BYE SADNESS!!

Just read this on my friend's blog. She's so cool, she's so strong, and I gotta learn from her.
Now, I'm good. But, not great yet.
Just need a little bit more time to be great.
I think, not only great but wonderful!
By the way boy, I'm not gonna forget you like you do to me.
But, I'm not going to regret that you broke up with me.
You're the best thing I ever had.
But I'm sure that I'm going to have better one someday.

Maybe I'm not that pretty.
I'm way too skinny, I don't have a sexy body.
My hair doesn't goes well.
My skin isn't that white.
I got no perfect nose (erm, actually, my nose is perfect! HA-HA. Is that okay to compliment myself?)
My lips ain't sexy.
But hell yeah, I don't care!
I'm still do looks good on the mirror.
I'm still do looks good on real life.
And I'll be on my best looks if you meet me :)

Thank you for broke up with me.
It made me stronger.
I used to be a baby when I'm with you.
I was relying on you.
And it was the stupidest thing in my entire life.
I'm independent.
I'm okay (even, in real condition I'm in flu now)

Bye bye sadness!

With love,
Ellya :)

1 comment:

riska nur putri said...

Be strong ca!!! We're strong girl. Kayak kita butuh mereka aja :))