Thursday, July 2, 2009

..PAST

I've changed some things on my blog, I just want to keep it simple. Honestly, I feel very sleepy now, but I also in the mood of typing something. Today, I watched Ice Age 3 with my cousin. It was very fun, I laughed a lot, but I was sleepy hahaha. Because I didn't have much sleep time last night. I slept at 2 am and woke up at eight. 6 hours! I'd have 8 hours at least a day. And then, here I am now, still on the line and haven't decided yet when I have to go to sleep.

Actually, I'm still on the same problem, but hell yeah, past is the past. I can't live with that, but I have to learn from it. Learn learn learn. That nobody can stays right beside you everyday and everynight. I also have to learn that the one that you love the most maybe isn't the one that suits you the most. I have to accept all this things. It hurts. So deep. But yeah, we are what we repeatedly do. So I can't cry every day, every second, because I'm not that kind of person. I love to laugh. I miss my laughters. I'm happy and cheerfull!

I'm trying to come back as who I was

No comments: