Monday, June 15, 2009

..HUGS AND KISSES

Today I went to Bekasi Square with Alwin and Imam to watch 'drag me to hell' and eat 'd'cost'. OH GOD! I HATE THAT MOVIE. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. I HATE YOU ALWIN!
After we watched that idiot movie, we went for pray and we ate at d'cost! Oh God, I ate like a pig, we ordered two fishes, squids, shells, and others. We also ordered rice for 6 person! Hahhaa.

I was using 'Star Wars' shirt, when Stark Trek is booming. Poor me.
After we went to Bekasi Square, Alwin played at my homey. We were surfing on the internet and also laughed a lot! We also had some hugs and friendly kisses, oh God he's such a breath taker. I love love love him. I know he loves me too tee-hee.

Tomorrow, my high school fwendzy will come to my house and we will play some dress up. I'll post more.

Currently feeling : missing my lovely Alwin :)

Sincerely,
Ellya

No comments: