Tuesday, June 9, 2009

..HAPPY & ALSO UNHAPPY @ THE SAME TIME

Today I went to shop at thrifted market at Senen with Ella, Ria, and Marisa. I bought 2 leggings, 4 shirts, a blazer, and also a skirt for only Rp60.000,-
I really excited to wear those things. But they're still inside my washing machine to be clean. Okay, wait girl. Photos are coming up next.

By the way, I have no message or call from Alwin. I think he's leaving me. Actually, I wanna cry. Out loud. But, I can't. This feels very hurt until I can't even cry. I think about this every second, but I don't think he even care. It's okay. We're nobody now. But, I'm still loving him. I really wish I don't love him anymore, but he's the only person for me. A lifetime boyfriend, even if he decided to broke up with me. I love you, I don't care if you don't. I don't care if you with someone else. I don't care if I with someone else. But, I love you :'(

I watched this movie today and..... there're nothing I can say. It's just too fits on me. My best character is Gigi. I wish I could be more like her. I want to in love with a guy who loves me like I do. I used to like that. But not anymore. Oh Gigi, I adore you.

No comments: