Sunday, May 31, 2009

..you'll be in my heart


It was great to spend a year with you
Though there're tears and anger
But still, there're laugh and joy

It's started with no one I know
Grow with some peeps I like
And end with everyone I love

Sorry that maybe I can't be fun everyday
Sorry for my anger sometimes
Sorry that sometimes I seems to not care

But you're all just like tatoo
Which I can keep forever
Even just a little one

I can't ever forget
Everyday we passed
It was great

Love you X6
good luck for exam week!

4 comments:

Yunevialkha said...

LOVE U CAA :)

Dewi Savriani said...

huaaaaa emuah muuuaaaaah. i love u toooooooo

Febbi said...

lop yu tu

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices seeking the shoes were around 300 dollars on every site. But finally I set this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?