Sunday, July 25, 2010

Me-Time

Move the page, close the book, open the new one.

Nothing special for today, just wanna share about what I did few days ago. It was Wednesday actually.

Skipped school. Woke up earlier to dropped my mom to Gambir. She was going to Cirebon at that time. Then went back home to catch some sleep until 1 PM. I was having a good sleep huh.

Then I woke up again, had nothing to do, so I decided to go for some movie, alone. Inception it was.

When I was having 'me-time', I thought about love. How that could be so unimaginably complicated. Based on the word, it just has four letters for God's sake, even fewer that the world complicated itself. How love could affect many things. And how love could be a reason of why I was losing my weight. And also how love could be the only reason why you and I are related.

Me-time was perfect. I have a thing from myself that I have to repair. It's broken enough to hurt someone else. Name it, ego.

A note for you: I skipped school was only to avoiding you. I need a distraction since the only thing I was thinking about is you.

Goodnight, love.

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments: