Friday, December 18, 2009

Loads of crap is what I wrote about

I'm thinking about doing something with my blog. Doing something a bit meaningful. I mean not just writing about some craps and some of my daily activities who actually not really fun. I want to write more. Something more inspiring. Something more fun.

I'm doing this blogging thing for like almost two years. But I've lost my first blog. I accidentally clicked the delete option. Which I really regret. It's so me. I put everything into it. My good times, my bad times, my ex lover, my whole world. I can write 10-20 posts a month. Isn't it cool? But now I realize that I wrote 10-20 nonsenses a month.

It's like I had nothing to do, then I wrote crap on my blog.

Like this time.

Gosh, I need to think what subject I can write about. A cool one.

But what? Hello?

Please somebody, tell me an idea. An idea about what am I going to write in this lame blog. Fyuh, I guess I'm bad at writing. Should I just delete this blog instead?

No comments: