Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday and it's stuff

I'm feeling like post something about holiday.

HOLIDAY!
In my dictionary. It means: a perfect time to spend with your closest people and do some things fun.

And the fact of holiday is: boring.
Well, not really. But.... I spend most of my holiday at home just watching some lame dvd(s). Hmm, I do some hang out (mostly with my mom) and it's quite fun. But I want vacation! I want to do some trip. I don't care which it's in this country or even better out. I want to go to the beach or mountain (Erm, I prefer beach). Well, I've spent many many many days at home and in this beautiful holiday, can I spend at another place? Okay, you can't El.

Thank God, tomorrow I have something to do. Me and my friends (err, actually not my friends because I don't know them) from Bintang Pelajar will go to Kandang Jurang Doank. We're going to do some sport activities. I hope it's going to be fun even I'm going with the unknown. It's like, I'm going with bunch of people I don't know. But, I don't really care. I can make friends. Can't I? Yes, you can El. Beside that, I still have my best friends (iPod and Blackberry).

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 6 a.m. and now I haven't felt sleepy yet. I still want to do some things with my laptop. I'm starving but I can't eat at this time. I ate so many things today, I can't eat another food at night. Because I'll grow bigger and bigger and at one point I'll explode. Duar!

About my single-ness. I'm not jealous of anyone who has a boyfriend, but my mom. At night she's always call my dad and it makes me jealous a thousand times. D'oh!

Enough for today. Hope this week is going to be a nice week. 2010 is coming, everyone! Can't wait. Really can't wait. I always excited for new year :3

Bye friends!

No comments: