Monday, December 7, 2009

#D

Just got back from Training Camp and I got no picture to post cause I didn't bring my camera. By the way, I got so many scars on my body. Yeah, some scratches and my bones feel extremely hurt when I swing them.

The training camp was so damn great and I'm feeling like miss those moments. But honestly, I don't miss the bathing session. I do love my own bathroom. But I want another basketball time, another team time, another outbound time. For God's sake, I miss those. Fyi, my team got the best team. We got the first winner and got the gold medals (fake one :p).

How's life? Not so great because of my exam's score. Screw it. Like I care of those mark? Seriously, don't. If I can, I would choose the remedial things. I don't even study for that thing. Please, I was studying so hard for my exam, do I need to study harder for remedial? My brain has reach its limit ya know. Stop talking about school. School is sick. I just come for wasting my unimportant times.

How's love life? Well, I don't have anyone now. And I have no crush to anyone. And it feels great. Well, I guess I just wait until someone come to my face and tell me how much he loves me. Sounds great huh? Just pray for me, I'll have someone soon :p Someone who's totally great for me.

Well, that's all I want to write about. Nothing important by the way. I just need to take more times to sleep. 24 hours more, I guess.

See ya readers. (Well, I hope I have some people who I may call "readers")

Sincerely,
Ellya

No comments: