Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Art, Boots, Harddisk


Envying those pictures above. I wish I'd draw beautifully just like those pictures. I really want to learn how to draw and wish that I could have magic hands so I can draw just like 'em. By the way, currently I'm loving a song called Someday by Nina. By the way now I'm craving for a new pair of boots. One from here and another one from here. And also craving for a new balenciaga bag and it must comes in black. Another wish I want is a new portable hardisk. Using a flashdisk in low capacity really irritating. I really wish for a new portable hardisk. Huhu. Someone please buy me one. I got no money left since I spend them all for a pair of zara denim leggings. But I won't regret it cause it makes my legs look adorable. Gotta save more money for another zara denim :)

By the way, in order to gain more weight. I have a new plan now. I will buy junk foods everytime I want to eat. I just bought a Burger King Beefacoon for break fasting and it tasted like heaven. Bacon, ummm yummy! And I'll drink my milk twice a day. I will do anything to gain more weight to this skinny body.

2 comments:

Luthfi Darwis said...

blogwalking el.! el kok blog lo bisa gitu ell, theme nya apasih

Ellya Nuraisyah said...

itu ada di bawah fi. buka aja yummylolly.com hehe