Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another Drama

A boy walked into my life and it's you
You asked me out to met at the first time
You said that you have to see me in the eyes
I accepted and we met
I still remember the blue shirt you wore

8 days passed and you asked me that
You told me the it sentence
Three words, eight letters
You told me that and I'm officially yours

We had our laughs and our smile
Even we had our tears but it don't matter
As long that we're together
Stick together on your motorcycle
And we're taking picture on it

Just remember the first kiss that you gave
Short and memorable, I'll keep it in mind
And also every hugs that we shared
When you want to walked away from my home
On my little stairs in my garage

Wake up girl, now we're over
We're not the same like we used to
We don't even laugh again, not even a little smile
I guess you just too tired to see me
You get bored of seeing me for one year and a half

And the last kiss we had was the first kiss that I ever gave
And every time I watched a romantic movie, my stomach hurts
But my heart feels more hurt
I guess we're just like them, in love, fight, and back in love

Now, you're gone so far
I texted you, but you don't want to reply. I know you hate me
But I don't know where's my wrong?
This is not a story
This is a life

Goodbye
Sooner or later you will come to me again
And we'll replay all the things we ever did
And correct the wrong part, boy

No comments: