Monday, July 20, 2009

..FAKE

I got this problem. The biggest one for my entire life. Break up. I know, it's been more than a month. But, I just don't feel this is right. I know he doesn't love me. But, still. It's hard to accept. When I was a bit younger, it's okay to accept that the one that I love, does not love me in return. Because we don't have any serious relationship before. But, this just different. He promised me a lot and he did not keep his promises. Sad :'(

Aduh, rasanya pengen gue tagihin semua janjinya di depan mukanya. But I don't have a strenght to. What'd I do then?

He told me reasons, and I just can't stand to hear it. Cause they're all just too fake.

Nyesel banget ngeliat foto-foto di facebook :(

3 comments:

nadiraa natasyaa said...

iya kak icha aku di 21. wktu itu liat kak ica moto- moto pas apel pagi. kak ica cantik, dont deserve to be sad all the time. sabar ya kak and survive :)

Dewi Savriani said...

ca move on ya. walaupun lo give up, it doesn't mean you're weak. it only means that you're strong enough to let go.

Ellya Nuraisyah said...

@nadira : iya hehehe. masuk kelas apa dir? thanku ya nadira :)
@ria : gakuat gue ri :(