Monday, May 18, 2009

New fresh layout

I changed my layout, I know the colors are very bright, but I like it! By the way, last Thursday I joined seminar about Fonty's University at Eindhoven. Although the seminar is not really interesting but, it makes me really wanna go to Eindhoven soon. It was really sounds interesting. Live by yourself. It's really interesting. Netherlands, ooooh here I come!

Another by the way, I got a new phoooooone last Sunday (May 10th). It's Blackberry Curve 8310. I know many peeps are using this phone. But, I like it. I don't care if someone says I only following the trend. Do I care to your cellphone? So, better you don't take a serious care to mine :p
And I'm asking alwin to change his phone to be like mine, so we can chat all day loooong. Hahaha.

June 1st will be the first time for my UAS. Wish me luck everybody. I really wish I could get the best mark I've ever get. I have to reach Science!

By the way, my dad stop calling me. But, I'm feeling quite guilty. Sorry dad, I'll text you. I promise!

Another good news. Alwin just gave me a birthday present!!!!!!!! Yeay. I'm lovin it. I know you are the best man in my life! I got wedges from him. It looks very cute, with flower on it's back. Thank you for the gift. I love you so much! (please don't ever think that I'm materialistic).

Wedges from Alwin!

Enough for today I guess
Thing that I want to buy right now is
A full hardcase for my phone
So it will decrease the damage to my phone if it's fall down
Bye bye readers

Sincerely,
Ellya

No comments: