Monday, April 13, 2009

There's no point of regretting

After reading someone's blog. I've just realized something. Being away from home is not a good thing. You will lose many things. Your bed's warmness, you're favorite room (it's suppose to be your own room), you're favorite tv spot, and so on. And being away from Indonesia is actually not a good thing. You can't find many foods as much as in Indonesia. Indonesia is a rich country, and I love the foods. Hell yeah, maybe I love Japanese food, or maybe I love European food, or maybe America. But where you can find those foods as cheap as in Indonesia? Sushi is still expensive even you eat that in Japan.

Oh God, I know I'm gonna miss gado-gado or soto ayam and others. But, life is moving right? I have to go out from Indonesia. No! Not in purpose of abandoning Indonesia but in purpose of get more education out there to build Indonesia for better Indonesia. This country needs changes. Am I rite?

I have to live my senior high time now. I can't feel any regret that I have choose sman 21 to stay in. There's no point of regretting rite? I'm still stay in this school, don't care how many times I cry, don't care how long I shout. My duty just to live this. 2 years left to college. I have to prepare myself. Being away from home is not easy, so I have to prepare from now. Yes, I have to prepare.

Sincerely,
Ellya

No comments: