Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My birthday is coming and new alfalink

I remember about someone's post. He wrote that he met his girlfriend and he said "She's lovely today". Geez, don't you think that it's so cute? Well, I think that it's cute. I met Alwin for the last time at Sunday, March 16th. And when we were seeing face to face, he said "Kamu kayak ibu-ibu aja deh" -______________-" okay, not all the boys are same.

By the way, my birthday is coming hehehehe. And as usual, I want to make birthday wishlist!
Okay let's start
  1. I want a lenovo s10 ideapad. In any color. I don't care.
  2. I want lots of accessories ! Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, or any others.
  3. I want a new pair of shoes.
  4. I want a leopard doll. I saw it long time ago, but I'm still remember how soft it's hair.
  5. I want a new iPod. iPod classic 120GB would be greaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
  6. I want to have vacation by myself to singapore. Hahahhaa haven't been there. Poor me.
  7. I want Alwin give me a very lovely surprise hahahaha.
  8. I want my Junior High friends to back at one school together.
  9. I want a new dslr camera.
  10. I want many gifts from my friends and family. Hhahahahaha.
I think they're too much. Hahhahaha. But, it's okay. It's only a wish, well, I'm hoping that they could come true.

Yesterday, my mom bought me...................................an ALFALINK!
Ha-ha-ha. Thank  you mom. It means a lot for me. I want this so bad ;)

No comments: