Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm wishing for something that I cant get

I don't think that my life is wonderful. I just think my life is different. Different from the common. But, I don't think that this is special. Different but feels same for me. I've been through some awkward things but I doesn't mean anything. I want a new life. I want my own life. I want a life with my own, I want to live a life with my own way. I want to have my own home, my own money, my own car, my own stuffs. I don't want to share. I want that I don't have anybody permission to do what I want to do. I just want to be free. I want to do what I want even I've done it the same for months. I don't want anybody after me. I want my own privacy. May I?

I don't want to belong of somebody. I want to have full rights of me. I don't want to care what people think about me. I don't want them to pay much attention on me. I think better I'm alone. I need friends, family, but I don't want them for 24 hours. I just want me, myself only. I want to go out everyday without anybody complaining. I want to go shop everyday without anybody buzzing. I want to grow up. I want to be a woman and have my own life.

I want to move out.

I want to go to college soon.

I want to go Netherlands soon.

It'd be better if now.

Sincerely,
Ellya

No comments: