Sunday, February 22, 2009

who are you

i'm feeling enough. now you don't know me at all. who are you? you're not the man who stands beside me for this one year backward. you're just different. you both have the same face, same scent, same body, same voice, but different attitude. you used to act so kind to me. you used to have many surprises for me. but it was so long ago. comparing to the new you. now you're too busy to find a way to leave me. to ignore me. geez, just leave me if you don't want me. i want to make this as simple as that.

you make your life and also mine harder ya know?

sincerely,
ellya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've felt this before, i'm sorry you had to feel it too. boys change so quickly, annoyingly, it's a fact. hang in there

Ellya Nuraisyah said...

fact? ummm, why so hard to accept for me? i want him to be like he used to be. thanks for dropping comment cass :)